Our Discover SCUBA Diving Experience in Byron Bay is perfect for first time divers or do not have a diving certificate.
No previous experience is required.
If you want to try scuba diving, but aren't quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course, Discover Scuba Diving Byron Bay is for you. Diving Byron Bay offers this program in our indoor heated pool.
Discover Scuba Diving experience by Diving Byron Bay lasts four hours and includes a training session in the pool. In the pool we breathe for the first time underwater and practice some diving exercises.
After that, we take you for a fun dive by boat to the island of Julian Rocks. In Julian Rocks we can see tropical and cold water fish: turtles, sharks, rays, giant groupers, colourful fish, corals and much more marine life.
- $230, including all equipment hire, materials, and training
- ½ day.
- Short theory session.
- Basic skills practice in our onsite pool .
- The boat ride to Julian Rocks.
- Photos and videos of the experience.
- Dive guide to show you around for up to 50 minutes.
- Transport to and from the dive store to the launch site.
- 12+ years old and comfortable in the water.
- No previous dive experience is necessary.
- If you have pre-existing medical conditions that may affect you when diving you will need clearance from a physician. Please see PADIMedical_Statement-1.pdf for the medical questionnaire.