Our diving for certified divers experience in Byron Bay is perfect. You will dive with our Diving Byron Bay crew in Julian Rocks Marine Reserve, a world famous dive site for its marine life. It is a sacred place for the Aboriginal people, who believe the creator of this area lives underneath this island.
Julian Rocks Marine Reserve is ranked among the top ten dive sites in Australia and a great place for diving for certified divers in Byron Bay. Warm and cold water currents meet here resulting in a spectacular mix of tropical and
cold water fish creating one of the most abundant fish dives in the world. It is undoubtedly one of the dives where you can see one of the largest amounts of marine life in the world. If you are a certified diver you can not miss it!
On most of our dives, we see sharks like grey Nurse Sharks in winter or Leopard Sharks in summer We also see rays, large schools of pelagics, turtles as well as nudibranchs and a lot of smaller marine life.
- $155 one dive.
- $290 two dives.
- Full equipment to dive
- The boat ride to Julian Rocks.
- Dive guide to show you around .
- Photos and videos of the experience.
- If you have your own equipment we put the weight and the tank.
- $125 each dive.
- Winter Times
- Monday and Tuesday closed (except school holidays)
- Wednesday to Sunday
- 7.15am,10 am,1 pm
- Summer Times
- Every days 7:15 am, 10:00 am and 1 pm . (NSW time).
- Remember QLD time is an hour less than NSW time.
- e.g. 8 am. in QLd is 9 am in NSW.
- PADI Open Water Diver or equivalent.